Thursday, October 30, 2014

We Are Already Getting Our Halloween On

Griffin had his preschool costume parade today. Ohmygoodness. The cuteness overload almost did me in. Everyone of those precious, tiny darlings just about made me tear up!


I mean, THIS FACE! How is this my baby!!


Griffin's sweet teacher totally took one for the team and came dressed as Dora. Bless her sweet heart.


This is another one of his sweet teachers. How do they think of these great costumes?? I can never think of anything. (She was Mary Poppins.)


My sweet nephew Carter was there too. ADORABLE.

See? I warned you. Cuteness overload for sure!


My Grady was all sorts of ready for crazy hair day at school. He was soo happy that I found our leftover hair color from 4th of July. :)

It's still only the day before Halloween. I can only begin the imagine how much more exciting tomorrow will be!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved