Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankfulness and Blessings


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We have so many blessings to be thankful for this year!

I am thankful for our safe, warm home.

I am thankful for the food that fills our pantry and refrigerator.

I am thankful for the love and laughter that fills our home.

I am thankful for the 3 precious boys that the Lord has lent me.

I am thankful for an amazingly loving husband.

I am thankful for the warm hearts of our extended family.

I am thankful for the silly things like hot cocoa, hunting season, and fun shows to watch on tv. :)

I am thankful for my children's teachers and their many sufferings. HA!

I am thankful for our continued good health.

What are you thankful for?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! You have a beautiful thankful heart!

ginmommy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it was a GREAT day!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved