Thursday, May 9, 2013

March For Babies!

This upcoming weekend here in San Antonio is our annual March of Dimes walk. I'm so proud to say that our family team has raised around $1100! This is just amazing to me! I'm so proud of all the friends and family that we have walking with us that have contributed to this awesome amount! 

That being said, I have to mention that overall for the year March of Dimes is still far below what their monetary goal is. Even though we are just 2 days away from our walk, I'd like to see if there is anyway that my family team can contribute even more! 


As Caroline's mother, there is pretty much nothing that I can do for her anymore. She is forever in my heart and mind but it's just not enough. What I can do is help other families avoid the pain that pre-maturity often brings. 

This is where the March of Dimes comes in. 


The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. 

I pretty much never solicit on my family blog but I will for this. Please consider going HERE and making a donation. Any amount is a blessing not only to the memory of our sweet Caroline but to babies and families everywhere. 

Love you all! 

4 comments:

ginmommy said...

Love you! xoxo

Unknown said...

WOW you guys did such an amazing job!!! I am wondering if those neighbors came out to support your sale and if they have made further comments? You do such a good job of honoring sweet Caroline!

The Momma said...

You are amazing. I cannot wait to see the post about the walk. :) I think of you daily, friend

Tristan said...

look at those perfect toes!

we had an ALS walk this day..I did think of you that day!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved