Friday, May 11, 2012

A Laptop So Broke That We Are Getting A New One

Yep folks, you heard it right! We are getting a new laptop! Whoot Whoot!

Apparently when you spill large quantities of hot liquids on computers it destroys everything inside them. We got the email today that told us to go back to the store and claim our new computer. Too bad ours was pretty new still. It would have been nice to have had an older computer and then gotten essentially a free upgrade. But beggars can not be choosers and I am just grateful to the nth degree that ours is getting replaced, that they were able to save everything onto our external hard drive, and that my MIL brought her laptop over for us to use almost every other day.

By this time tomorrow I'll be back in blogging business with tons of fun pictures to share!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Awesome!!! Can't wait to see some posts :)
Have a great day friend xo

The Momma said...

Well, I'm sorry you don't get a nice free upgrade, but yay for a new laptop anyway!! :)

I can't wait to see some pics and hear what you have been up to, been missing you :)

The Anglin Family said...

My heart is going to break if I don't see pics of my fave baby boy soon!!!!!

Unknown said...

OH Hillary blog land is just no the same without you! I can wait to hear all the updates, I have missed you!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved