Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas ornaments for Caroline

This year we acquired some new ornaments for our tree. They are for our sweet baby girl in heaven...


I immediately chose this one when I saw it because its the one emotion that I feel like has kept my husband and myself going this season. We cling to HOPE that we have in God, in our future, and for our beautiful earthly and heavenly children.


This picture came out way too dark but below the pearl in the shell is says "Every life leaves something beautiful behind". That right there says it all about sweet Caroline Elizabeth.

Love,

Hillary 

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi Hillary! That was a beautiful post. I came across your blog through " a love worth waiting for" and thought I'd visit. I love following blogs and I'm sure I will enjoy yours. I have 3 boys (we tried for a girl) who are 5, 2 and 3 months...yes, I have my hands full! I live in Texas and I got a Kindle for Christmas too!!

Hillary said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Kathryn!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved