Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcome to the Mueller Family!

Hello and warmest welcomes to our family's newest adventure! Blogging! My fondest hope for this endevor is to capture all of our family moments together. Between raising our 2 boys (Graham 8 and Grady 2), jobs, hobbies and everything else that life throws at us, I find that we (and by that I mean I) are having a hard time with how ridiculouly fast life has been flying by!

The uber-lofty goal I now set for myself is to start this online diary for not only myself but for my famliy and eventually my friends as well. I would love to look back many years from now and be able to see every single exciting and mundane day that I had with my awesome husband and kids!

This blog has been something I have been thinking about starting for quite a while now. Like...A...Year. I really figure that it now or never! I really enjoy reading tons of other blogs including my amazing sister-in-laws. I have been thinking of all the random things that I'd love to ramble on about and what other great way to do it is there?

So.... with out further ado... Here we are! Hillary, the stay at home mom, love of her husbands life and mother to 2 crazy boys. Bobby, the hardest working light-bulb salesman I know :), love of his wife's life and greatest Daddy alive (if you take into account the screams of glee that emanate from the boys when they hear the garage door go up at 6 pm). Graham, our great 8 year old, the kindest kid on the block, hardest working kid at school, and best friend anyone could ever have. Grady, the terrible 2 year old, i hope he makes it to 3 year old, with a 1000 watt smile.

And there you have it. Oh we also have Crash the dauschund. But that friends is a whole 'nother post!

Love,

Hillary

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved