Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolutions ~2011

It's that time of year again. The time of year when my brain goes into overdrive knowing that there are only a few short hours to come up with all of my New Years resolutions for the upcoming year and try to salvage last years list. Crap. Well, out with the old and bring on the new!

This year I figure that I deserve to have a small and completely manageable list of goals. Next year I'll get back to the unattainable and imaginary list (filled with things like loose weight and cook from scratch) haha!

But this year, my list will look more like this :

  • finish reading all the books I've bought and not read
  • find more ways to contribute income to my family
  • use more coupons
  • attend church with predictable frequency (like every Sunday)
  • get more sleep
  • relax more (right now anxiety and some OCD are taking over)
Right now I only need things that I can handle. This year I give myself permission to have  a realistic list and not shoot for the stars. Maybe this time next year I can look back at this blog post with actual pride and know that I did everything here!

Happy New Year!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note... if you get a chance hop on over to Jen's blog at http://www.jennepper.com/ . If you are not familiar her blog is called "Maybe If You Just Relax". She was expecting twin girls and had them at around 32 weeks I believe. Sadly one has passed. I'm sure she and her family would love all the love and support that they can get from sweet comments right now!

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved