Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!



This week I'm joining up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do to participate in Fill In The Blank Friday! I love her questions because they are soo simple but really make me think about things!

1.) One of Life's Most Simple Pleasures Is : reading a book that is soo good you just can't put it down! Throw in a really great bar of chocolate at the same time and I'm in absolute HEAVEN!

2.) Thinking about what happened to my daughter an/or looking through her things makes me want to punch someone.

3.) I like Friday's because it means a whole weekend to spend with my hubby and boys!

4.) Aglet is a funny word.

Don't know what an aglet is? :) See below. It's one my boys favorite songs EVER!




5.) If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be Nivea Lip Balm! I am addicted to this stuff, especially in winter!


6.) I'm happy that I'm about to have a new little boy to bring home!



7.) I would never jump out of an airplane. I have a hard enough time just getting on to one that I don't have to get off until it lands again (think MULTIPLE XANAX). It's just how much I hate large flying coffins. It doesn't make sense to my brain how they stay up there with out falling to the ground. Fear of heights + flying death trap = Hillary will never ever jump out of an airplane!


Hope that everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

I read maybe too much;)
I know how you feel..:(
Camden loves phineas and ferb.
That baby boy is precious!

Happy Friday!

ccc said...

Love your list. Phineas and Ferb is a great show--I like to watch it too. I don't like airplanes either, in fact , a few weeks ago when my son was in one on the way to Alaska I was a nervous wreck thinking of him way up there in the air possibly crashing into mountains or running out of fuel because it was so far away. I know it's far fetched, but that's how moms think.

Kerry said...

How will you ever fly to me in Australia then??
Lol
Cool list, now I know more about you!!

Unknown said...

I don't think I could jump out of an airplane either. What a cute video!

Mary said...

I wouldn't jump out of an airplane either! My SIL is in the air force and she does it all the time + fly them. I could never do that...fly one or jump out of one. Oh I wish I had time to sit and read a book. The one that I'm currently reading, and when I say currently I mean for the past months is The Shack. We will see when I'll finish :)

The Mama said...

Ohmyword.

I *love* that feeling with a book too. I love to read a good book.

I couldn't stop laughing at you saying "large flying coffins". My hubs, as you know, is going to be flying way more often now, and I have to get over my fear of planes, for his sake. I don't just hate to fly, but I don't love it. And no way could I jump out of a plane!!!

Can't wait to see that baby boy!!!

Amy said...

I have a funny word to share with you but I'm not posting it on here! Call you tonight!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved