Friday, October 14, 2011

Pictures As Promised!

I think that I might make this a picture-only post! Lazy right? :) I just have soo many that I want to post, some from even before Griffin was born that I don't want to leave out!

Graham decided that he wanted to make something special for Griffin before his arrival! He and I went off to our favorite store (Hobby Lobby of course!) and found this super cute material to make a little blanket!

Ack! Don't you hate it when your computer won't change the orientation of your pictures! This was too cute to not post. How funny is it that my 9 year old squeezed himself into his brothers stroller!  We were all cracking up at these two at the mall this day. :)


At the mall and the Build-A-Bear store so the boys could make stuffed animals for baby Griffin. This was 2 weeks before Griffin's arrival so I was pretty big here!



This is Griffin on his way home from the hospital!

Griffin is all snuggy in his bouncy seat and with his brand new blanket from Graham! He sleeps soo soundly in it!

Angry baby... :)

One of our first outings out with Griffin. Can you spot him in this picture? He's so tiny that he's blending in with the other kids while in Graham's arms!

My silly boys!

Grady was soo scared in this picture! The place where they were sitting was a little bit up in the air and he was soo scared! I could hardly get him to smile at all.

Biggest Brother!
Bobby's sister, Aunt Stacy holding her newest nephew!

Don't you just loooove all the pumpkins Graham picked out! I'm fairly certain that our church (who hosts the pumpkin patch) was super glad to unload all these beauties. Sweet Graham found something special that he liked each funny looking one...


I fell in love with this onesie when I saw it and just had to buy it! Can you see why "My Mommy Is Exhausted"? :)

Griffin and Momma are in love with his Nap Nanny!

Our beloved OB! This is Dr. W. who took such awesome care of us! If it wasn't for her the sweet miracle in her arms wouldn't be here at all! Love this lady! This picture was from my doctors appointment yesterday where I got a great bill of health!

6 comments:

The Mama said...

I love every single one of those pictures!! All 3 of your boys are SOO SOO Cute! My favorite is the one of all 3 of them at the pumpkin patch on the hay, I LOVE that one.

The Anglin Family said...

He is sooooo cute!!!! Graham is one handsome big brother, he looks so proud of Griffin!!! Love the pic of the 3 of them.;) I'm so happy for you that you have this sweet miracle here in your arms!! That's a sweet pic of your OB and Griffin. Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

Melanie Mueller said...

Lots of cute pictures of my handsome nephews!! I need to hold Griffin again soon cause he is growing tooooo fast!!
Btw, your little tickers look cute on your sidebar!=)
See you tomorrow!

Tristan said...

so glad your doing well...oh my soul..they are such sweetlooking boys!

DandelionBreeze said...

Such adorable photos xoxo

Mary said...

I love all the pictures!!! They are all so cute!! I have been wanting to go to a pumpkin patch too!! I love the picture of the three boys together...where Grady has the cute scared face :)

Have a great weekend!!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved