Friday, January 11, 2013

Getting Back To It.

This




Plus this

Canon EOS Rebel T3 Black 12.2MP DSLR Camera, EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II Lens, 2.7" LCD, EOS Full HD Movie Mode


Equals...

Hillary can get back to blogging again!! 

I went to check the mail this afternoon and found the above gift card in our mailbox. Bobby kicked butt last month and his company sent him a very fun "thank you" card. :) That added with some Christmas money I received means I can Blog again! With Pictures! 

My good friend Gretchen will be pleased indeed! Gretchen, get ready to re-discuss the merits of new lenses. :)

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

OMG!!! You are getting a new camera!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Oh yes, and please be sure and let my foolishness teach you lessons, on WHAT NOT TO DO! I"m so happy for you, you are going to LOVE the camera! Woot!

Kerry said...

That is so awesome!!!
Enjoy your new camera :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved