Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Born In Silence

I found one of the most powerful video's this morning on another blog and really felt called to share it. By far and away it's a wonderful thing to watch by people who have NOT lost a child! Every 21 minutes in the United States a child is stillborn. You might be the friends and family to that child. This short 4 minute video is a wonderful, brief introduction into how you can help support a grieving family. And, if nothing else, you will have a greater understanding of their life.



5 comments:

ginmommy said...

Thanks for sharing, I watched it all and I took it to heart.

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I'm posting it to my FB wall..there's so many people that need to see this.

Hannah Rose said...

Thank you so much for sharing...this is hard to watch but so good. I am going to share it on my blog and facebook. Blessings.

The Momma said...

This was a great video. Thank you for sharing it.

M+W said...

Thank you so much for sharing Hillary!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved