Friday, February 17, 2012

He Slept Until 1!

When he woke up I went to him after the required 10 minutes of fussing, put his paci back in and left the room. I started to get my pillow and blankets together to start my dreaded hallway camp out when I realized that he never cried after I left the room!

WHOOP!

He woke up again at 4:30 and we went through the same steps again and once again he was just fine once the paci was back in place. He was up for good though starting at 5:30 am but that's ok by me! If he keeps this up I might just be a normal, non-crying,non- bitter,non- angry, mother that I need to be!

MY CHILD SLEPT! 

Time to send out the announcements :)

Thank God I'm cute...

14 comments:

Tristan said...

YAY!!!!

Sandra's Fiberworks said...

I'm 8 years past those sleepless nights, but your baby sleeping IS good news! I remember those nights like yesterday! Following from Grumpy Grateful's Friday hop. Love that lady!

Beth Ann said...

Yay! I usually have to do the paci replacement a couple of times, too. Why won't those darn things stay in place?!?! I will be glad when he can grab it and put it back in himself! ;) And yes - cuteness = survival mechanism!

The Mama said...

YAY!!!!!! That's great news!! Good job Griffin!!!!!

Melanie Mueller said...

Good job Griffin!! What a good and PRECIOUS boy you are!!! Aunt Mel loves you to pieces!!

Brandi said...

I'm glad he slept! I will be doing the sleep deprived bit here soon with my new born...if he ever decides to arrive. :)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Woo-hoo!!! I'm so glad it's working!

And I completely agree--cuteness goes a long way.

Have a wonderfully restful weekend. :)

NewYearMum said...

Fantastic... great job :)) He'll be a sleeping champion in no time xoxo

The Anglin Family said...

Yay Griffin!!!!
Makes for a much happier mama!!;))

Melanie said...

That is good news. That is REALLY REALLY GOOD NEWS! YEAY!

VivalaVida said...

Congrats!!! That's good news!!

Recipe for a baby said...

Good work Griffin and Hillary!!! And thanks Hillary for sharing Griffin's sleeping training with us.

KERRY said...

Hehehe thank goodness you got some decent sleep!! What a good boy he is. Now to just figure out a way to get him to put his own paci back in lol...

ginmommy said...

Hi, I'm Gretchen and I came over from Brittany's blog. I see you comment on hers a lot. Anyways, congrats on your baby sleeping! I don't miss those sleepless night, but I do miss the wee little babies ;)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved