Friday, April 15, 2011

The Big Race!

The boys lately have been doing the cutest stuff outside! We are all just loving this warmer weather and can't seem to get enough of it. I swear that we will be eating outside morning, noon, and night one day very soon!

So the boys have started racing each other outside. It's too funny to watch. Sometimes toys get in the way of their racing area and so the race is only like 3 feet long....but they do it anyways!

Here are some pictures of them the other day...





If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times... I love that despite the 6 year age difference they play and get along soo good! I will forever cherish the memories that I have of them playing, loving, and having so much fun together!

I know that I owe ya'll a 15 week post update but I need to have someone take my picture for it! :) Bobby has been getting home so late and I'm just a wreck by then.... Maybe when Graham gets home from school.... HA! this will be one funny post with a 9 year old helping out!

3 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Love that they play together so well.... always love your photos of family - going to try to add those to my blog too :)) A photo reflected in a mirror is another idea but sounds fun to get Graham to help :)) xoxo

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

They are soooo darling :)

Melanie Mueller said...

SO fun!! Nothing better than racing your big brother!! Love my nephews!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved