Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter ~ Mueller Style!

"When Christ, who is your life, is
revealed then you also will be
revealed with him in glory."
Colossians 3:4

I love Easter! It's one of my most favorite times of year. I love the story of Jesus being resurrected, the start of Spring, the promise of all things new and wonderful!

I spent the bulk of my college years and those following with one of my besties, Deborah, and her family, every single Easter! I went as a single girl, I went as an engaged girl, I went as a married girl, then as a Momma. I have very very fond memories of all those days! It brought me such happiness to sit over at her parents house this past Saturday with her and her parents (and a variety of other people) and see how much "the family" has changed and grown!





So many beautiful children and spouses have been added over the years! It's amazing and I love it!

On Sunday the boys woke up early and headed straight for their Easter baskets.








 After Easter baskets and church we headed over to my in-laws house. The boys had such a great time playing there. Between all the cousins and aunts, uncles, and grandparents they wore themselves out!!




I love this picture of Graham!

My sweet nephews Colton and Cooper!

Little Carter is hauling Grady around!








Grady ended the day off with a busted face. My poor baby.... Somehow the "Easter Bunny" knew that we would need these little steri-strips in our baskets! Thank goodness no stitches, but it did have his Momma scared a little bit!

Happy belated Easter to everyone!

3 comments:

ccc said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures!!!
Or course, what's a holiday without at least one boo-boo :)

Tristan said...

oh..they are just soooo cute in there Easter shirts..eeee!!

DandelionBreeze said...

Love all your photos :)) Looks like you have a wonderfully fun Easter xoxo

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved