Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Big Thank You And Gods Love!

Thank ya'll all soo much for you kind thoughts and words yesterday. I still feel a little bit "off" after having had that dream the other night. It's just such an odd feeling to have to feel blessed, awe-struck and scared all rolled into one. 


I feel really overwhelmed right now at the tangible presence of God and his love in Griffin's room the other night. I certainly know of his love for me but to have felt it so strongly.... I hardly knew what to do with the emotions that came with it. 

Psalm 13: 5-6


I love that God appeared to me at a time when I needed him the most and didn't even know it (even if it was at 3:00 in the morning :). I realize now that for as much as God has been seeking little 'ole me out, I need to seek big 'ole Him out even more. 


I wonder sometimes if this is how people who win the lottery feel :). Such intense joy, such peace of mind! 

Have you ever felt the Lord so closely that you were certain He was standing right behind you?





5 comments:

The Mama said...

Isn't that the truth? How often God seeks us out, and how we need to seek Him out even more. He is such an awesome God.

ccc said...

Oh yes! I have most certainly felt His presence as if He was right there next to me and it is an awesome feeling.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I just read about your dream. I'm so grateful you shared your experience. I know just before my little niece passed away, my s-i-l also had an experience where she felt God's presence and love so strongly and it brought her the peace she needed.

Brittany said...

Yes, I sure have.....its is the most intense, undeniable feeling ever.

Love your heart;)))

Katie said...

Yes, yes, and yes.

Hillary, I love Griffin's room and Graham's artwork. ; ) Precious! I can't believe he is 3 months. Wow. Thank you for sharing.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved