Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why Hello There!

I just don't know what has gotten into me lately and all this no blogging non-sense! I guess part of the time I figure that if I have the energy to sit at my computer and type then I really should be using that time to lie down before one of the boys needs me again! :) I have tons of fun pictures to post and little things about the boys and myself to blog about from the past week.

  • Graham had his last day at camp and they put on the greatest show for the parents! Lots of fun songs and games followed up by individual awards for all of the kids! Graham won the award for being "Good Natured".


(I have no idea why this picture came out so blurry! :( ) This was the room full of parents and kids during the camp finale!

Graham and his two sweet counselors.

Grady was bribed with a snow cone to hang out in his stroller for the program. Poor guy, it was over a 100 degrees that day and he was stuck in his stroller. He did soo good though!!


  • This past weekend was one of my besties birthdays! (Happy Birthday Amy!) She celebrated by coming into New Braufels to float the river. I wasn't able to go with her this year but I did get to get out of the house for an hour and go and see her and one of our other friends, Tami for a little bit that morning before they left for their river trip. I miss these girls soo much! We had the greatest time in college together!

Tami and myself.



The Birthday girl Amy!


  • The boys got a cute little blow up pool for the backyard this weekend. It's small but does a great job keeping them cool and it staves off the "I'm bored" comments for a couple of hours! :)



  • Today has been a wonderful, low-key day. My awesome friend Deborah came this morning and cleaned up the house a little bit for me and then watched the boys while I took it easy this morning. Late yesterday afternoon I think I overdid it a bit. I was feeling a little "trickily" down there and was having a little bit of pain I'm guessing where my cerclage is. Then I started thinking that I wasn't feeling the baby move quite as much as from before. I rested most of the evening and bunches today and I feel much better. I still think that the baby's movement isn't quite as much or as vigorous as he had been before (don't get me wrong he is still moving around in there) but I keep telling myself that I'm only between 23-24 weeks and I should still have a couple of weeks before intense movement starts right?? Despite having other children I'm drawing a blank on this situation. 

  • I'm super excited that the day after tomorrow I will be the magical 24 weeks prego! I'm thinking about doing a post just exclusively on that milestone and starting back up with pregnancy posts like I was doing before the cerclage.
I hope that everyone's weeks is going well so far!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay~ I'm so stinkin' excited for you that you've just about reached 24 weeks! Still thinking of your family and praying for them. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo almost 24 weeks..so exciting!

i looove that pool..how cool!
-tristan

ccc said...

Great pictures!
I can't believe you are at 24 weeks already! Try not to get too anxious about his movement. Remember, your dr is only a phone call away for reassurance. I plan on bugging all medical caregivers for 9 months if it happens for me in the future!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved