Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our Days in Pictures

This week has seemed to have flown by (for which I am completely grateful for)! I have tried to keep myself as busy as  I can and in doing so have run my little guys ragged like they minded :).


The other day I heard some crazy-serious thumping going on and found this little stink! He had totally emptied out a bunch of toys from our entertainment center, crawled in, and went to town with his little fist and feet. You should have seen the living room by nap time... we could hardly walk across the floor for all the toys he had scattered. But, it was so much fun!


When Graham got home from school he joined in on the toy fiasco. Usually he getting "too old" to play with Grady's baby-ish toys but he couldn't help himself this time. I made a point to grab his picture here because I feel like I'm constantly taking pictures of only Grady because he's at home with me all day and Graham is at school!

We couldn't help ourselves but to pull out the trusty playdough when it started to drizzle today outside. All morning all I heard was "Wook! It's a snake! Ssssssss". Can you guess that its his favorite thing to make? :)

This is Graham tonight before he headed out to his Cub scout meeting with his Dad. Soo handsome!! I'm so proud of how well hes done so far. This is his 3rd year and he's learning so much. Bobby volunteered to be the assistant Den leader and its the greatest thing ever that they get to spend really good quality time together just the two of them!


Grady couldn't help himself but to jump in during picture time. Dontcha just loovvveee the no matching shorts he has on? They were a quick grab after an afternoon nap accident. Ah well....


Here Graham wanted me to take a picture of all the belt loops he has earned during his 3 years! He just beams with pride when he comes home with new ones. His Momma might just beam with a little pride too...

Well its almost the weekend and I'm sure that everyone is as eager as I am for it to be here. Nothing exciting yet is planned....for me at least....now Bobby's honey-do list is another matter :)....

2 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

Love those super cute boys!! Graham's belt is awesome! Aunt Mel is very proud of him too!

DandelionBreeze said...

Great photos... they look so happy :)) You must be very proud xoxo

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved