Sunday, March 6, 2011

Everything and Nothing

I think that this officially has been one of the longest time periods for me so far that I haven't blogged! Even my husband noticed the other night when he was reading it. "Baby, you haven't blogged since Wednesday!!" he tells me all concerned. I promptly tell him that this is a "family" blog and he can jump on it and knock out another post for me any time he's ready.... ::crickets::

This past week for us has seemed to drag on even though I felt like we were busy soo much. And oddly enough, I feel like I have nothing to show for it. I didn't get all the household chores done like I promised myself I would and I hate that! I feel like I now have to start off the coming week tomorrow behind again :(. Wow. I really hadn't intended for this to be a Debbie Downer post...


One of the highlights of the weekend was getting to play outside so much this weekend! My boys will live out there if I let them.... so pretty much I let them do just that! We were also able to go to my nephew Colton's basketball game. Graham thought that it was awesome that he got to watch him play. He may or may not want to play himself next year...:)

Gah! and now none of my pictures that I have from this weekend will upload! I'll have to do just a couple of picture post over the next couple of days to get caught up there! Ha.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Great that the weather is getting warm enough to play outside... my little one would get so frustrated if she couldn't play outside :) xoxo

Tristan said...

sometimes i write a blog post in my head and it never makes it to the blog..ahahahaha!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved