Friday, March 18, 2011

One Year Ago Today!

I thought that it would be a fun post to do on what the boys were doing (and what they looked like one year ago today)! I have to admit that this is kinda fun for me too. I get to pull out the trusty 'ole external hard drive and see whats even there! I have already forgotten what things were like then even though it really wasn't all that long ago. This makes me so thankful that I've started blogging!



How funny is Grady here? He still smiles like this when I tell him to say  CHEESE! This picture was from last March 2010 at our old house.
 


This is Grady this morning here at the house playing. He's getting soo big and it HARD for me to come to terms with the idea of "he's not my baby anymore" {tears and more tears}
 


And just for grins, this picture is from 2 years ago in March of 2009! Talk about babies!! Graham still has all his little kid teeth and well... you can see how little Grady is here. (And GAH, must clean out clothes drawers this weekend... I recognize the Pajama's that Graham is wearing in this picture and he still has them! )


Happy Friday Friends!
 

1 comment:

DandelionBreeze said...

Great photos... they've grown so much and look so happy xoxo

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved