Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



This week I'm joining up with Jaime to participate in What I'm Loving Wednesday. This is probably one of the most favorite post that I get to do every week. There are always so many things that I'm either thankful for or loving!

This week I'm Loving...

  • Baking!


Yummy! Cherry Turnovers!

I also made some chocolate chip muffins and added some fun cupcake toppers that I had found and tucked away!
  • Our newly mowed law!

As soon as Grady woke up from his nap and heard the mower he just had to go outside and catch a ride.

  • A delish find at the grocery store!

When I passed by the produce section this baby just looked waaaay too good to pass up. Its starting to get warm again here in Texas and it makes me crave fresh fruit like this!

  • Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry!
This juice is so yummy and summertime-ish. Can you tell that I am soo ready for warmer weather and some summer fun! (And for the life of me I can't figure out why its adding an extra bullet and won't let me add a comment to this picture ) :(

  • I'm loving that I got to have a "date night" last night with my older son Graham to see Rango! We had such a fun time together. I can only hope and pray that as he gets older and into his teenage years that he'll still want to hang out with his Mom!

  • I'm also loving that hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll have an awesome surprise to share with everyone!
Happy Humpday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looove FRESH pineapple!!! So yummy :)

Anonymous said...

That sparkling cranberry looks amazing! I have to find it now!

Beth McC. said...

Im going to have to check out that Sparkling Cranberry! Fresh Pineapple is my fave!!

agalandherdog said...

Those turnovers look amazing! Have a great day!

DandelionBreeze said...

Gorgeous baking... wish I had the skill to do that :)) Love cranberry juice after growing up in the US, but it's so hard to find here and don't think I've ever drunk sparkling cranberry juice :) xoxo

Kit said...

Great things you are loving!! Fresh pineapples are the best!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Your desserts looks great!

Preppy Twin said...

Those cherry turnovers look absolutely amazing :]! yum!

Amy said...

I HOPE you have something to share to! I better get the first call! :)
Are the boys on Spring Break this week?

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved