Thursday, November 17, 2011

Griffin's Newborn Photo Shoot - A Preview!



Isn't he just nom-able! I squealed with delight and then promptly started crying when I saw my first preview of little Griffin. About a week and a half ago we had his newborn photos done. He really was about 3 weeks older than he should have been to get those really really good sleepy baby ones but now I'm kinda glad that we waited! I like how we were able to catch some of him asleep and some of him really alert like this one!

I am just dying to see more of what my friend Misti was able to get. She is an amazing photographer (and school teacher!) We are so thankful for her and her amazing God-given talent! 

7 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Ohmygoodness!!!! So precious!!!!!;))))

ccc said...

Soooooo adorable! I love newborn photo shoots! I can't wait to see the rest.

Tristan said...

so precious and perfect!

The Mama said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented more.

But OMG that picture is PRECIOUS!!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!

Jayme said...

Oh my gosh the cuteness!! !

DandelionBreeze said...

Such a gorgeous photo... he's adorable :)) xoxo

Mary said...

So ADORABLE!!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved