Sunday, November 20, 2011

What The What???

So this morning I am awoken at 3:50 AM by my little dog growling and barking. Usually its only because he hears one of the boys up and about. Given the time that it was, this was sooo not good. I stumbled into the living room to find Grady up. Grrr.

Let me back up by explaining that Grady played catch-up on sleep yesterday. He has been napping horribly lately since he's out of his crib. He slept so long that he slept all through dinner time and beyond. I finally told Bobby just to take him upstairs and put him right back to bed.

Fast forward many hours later... So I find Grady standing in our living room holding a little baggie of cake balls that had been bought earlier the previous day in one hand and in the other hand was a pair of scissors....


Here he is around lunchtime today proudly showing me a caterpillar he found in his sandbox. How can one resist such a cute smile!

Yup, he cut his ding dang hair!! Bobby is taking him later today to get it all shaved off. I'll post the "after" pictures and post them later.

Double Grr.

All I can say is that at least we got our Christmas pictures done yesterday :).

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!

9 comments:

The Mama said...

You are right, at least you got the Christmas pics done. Can't wait to see the "after" pics

And I wouldn't be able to resist that face either, he is SOOO cute!

The Anglin Family said...

LOLLOL!!! Been there, done that! What a stinker!;) but hey, at least he is cute!

DandelionBreeze said...

Uh oh... great that you got your photo done first :) Our DD almost did that once... she loves using scissors to cut paper, so hoping she doesn't do her own hairdressing one day. Love his smile in the photo :) Great that Griffin slept through the night too :)) xoxo

Tristan said...

oh.my.gosh.
that kid of yours,i would have just screamed!!..lol..
ahhh.
atleast he is adorable no matter what..lol.

Kerry said...

Hahaha I had to laugh at this, sorry! What a ratbag huh, look at that haircut, whatgoes through a kids mind especially at 3:50 AM?
Mind boggling :)

Jayme said...

One of my big boys and both of my girls have done that.... no fun!

Mary said...

Hahaha!! That Grady is hilarious!! I'm so glad to hear you got those pictures done before he cut off his hair! He is so darn cute!!

Beth Ann said...

Oh my! This is what I have to look forward to, isn't it? ;)

Melanie Mueller said...

Oh my goodness Grady Tucker! You the first thing I thought was...pictures!! So glad you had those done already!! The new do looks cute! So grown up though!! =(

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved