Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Griffin's Newborn Photo Shoot!

I'm super excited to share with all you guys some of Griffin's newborn photos! Our friend Misti did such an amazing job!! We are soo in love with how they turned out. Griffin did an awesome job that too :). He was active and alert for part of the time then wore himself out and we got some great ones of him sleeping too. So precious!!










Misti did a great job of giving us 3 copies of every picture (this only 1/3 of them!). She did every picture in a cool tone, a warm tone, and black and white. Each one is so special and unique. I think that I've watched them all on my laptop as a slide show a million times already this morning :). I am going to have an incredibly hard time picking just a couple of them for his birth announcements.

Ya'll I have soo much more to blog (ahem, Thanksgiving 4 days later...) about but I just had had had to get these posted!!

If you had to pick just one of the pictures above for a birth announcement which one would you pick??

10 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Can I come kiss his cheeks? He is so stinking cuuuuute;))))

Kerry said...

#2 or #6 but I do love them all!! He is absolutely gorgeous Hillary and look at #2 and those dreamy eyes...He is so like big big brother...

The Anglin Family said...

Oh, and I love the first one and the one with the hat!;) just thought I'd come back and let ya know haha!

Katie said...

Hillary,

#5 and #6 are my favorites, but really how can you choose!?? So so cute and precious.

You are never far from my thoughts, sweet friend.

Tristan said...

what a sweet little blessing!! he is so so so precious!!

oh my..i couldn't chose ..lol..maybe you can do a collage?
i do adore the one where he is sleeping with his little lips..perfection.

DandelionBreeze said...

I love them all :)) Some of the most beautifully adorable baby photos that I've ever seen :) Love the collage idea... I found it harder to choose our DDs baby photos than our wedding photos !! xoxo

ccc said...

I don't think I would be able to pick! # 5 is a great one, but so is t he sleeping one. Why don't you do a collage--I like that idea.

The Mama said...

For real...choose just one?? Oh man that is hard!!

I love #1...and then #5...and #6 too. Haha. Apparently I'm no help..but they are so great!!

Amy said...

Very bottom pic for sure!

Natasha said...

All the pictures are beautiful! Your son is soo cute! Good luck picking one for the announcement- I would probably pick a card that let me put multiple pics on it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! Glad you like the project!

xoxo

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved