Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun!

We had so much fun celebrating Halloween this year! We started out with some fun at our church on Saturday night. They had a pumpkin patch, jumpy castles, food, games, candy, and even an ice cream truck!! We had such a great time hanging out with some friends and family.



This year the kids went as Spiderman and a Ninja.


To celebrate the actual night of Halloween we went to my SIL, Melanie's house. We had a blast there too! We started off the evening with pizza and tons of family. The boys got loaded onto the wagon that Bobby pulled with his dads tractor. The boys always love the free ride around the neighborhood! (The parents don't mind it so much either :)
I was super hard pressed to get this child to even look at me the entire night for a picture! :)

I love these two smiling faces so much! They are such good buddies and I can't wait to watch them as they grow into even better friends!

My sweet nephew Carter was the cutest little sailor you ever saw!

Part of the group of kids riding. Can you tel how excited Graham was to get started! He never stopped smiling this big !

My handsome Spiderman! He kept telling me how strong he was because of all the muscles on his costume!


We all had such a great night. We look forward to this time spent with wonderful family every year!

6 comments:

ccc said...

Looks like the kids had a great time!

The Mama said...

They are so cute! Looks like a GREAT time!

Tristan said...

looks like everyone had fun!

Mary said...

Awww!! They look so cute in their costumes!!

DandelionBreeze said...

What gorgeous photos... looks like they had great time :) Love those smiles xoxo

Kerry said...

Graham has the biggest and best smile ever doesn't he!!? And you're right, the pic of Grady and Carter is adorable :)
I think I'd be sitting on that wagon too lol
Glad you had a good night xoxo

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved