Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Grady Tucker!

I can not believe how fast the past 3 years have flown by! It seems just like yesterday that this was our little Grady.

Here is our little guy just a couple minutes after he was born.  He was so not happy about it either..



This was Graham's first visit to see his new little brother. Grady was in the NICU at the time but ended up being just fine!

This is Grady at his first birthday party. He was super excited when he saw the cake he was about to dive into! :)


I still can not believe how little he was here! At the time I remember thinking how big he was!

This is Grady at his 2nd Birthday party.  I loved the little t-shirt that I found for him to wear last year! (He's wearing it again today :)


We had a fun Under the Sea theme for him last year and we all had a great time!
I have pictures and a post coming up for his 3rd birthday party this year but I wanted to show you all how much my little guy has grown through the years!

We could not love Grady anymore! He brings such joy and light to our lives and we give thanks to God every single day for him! 

7 comments:

Jayme said...

Aww so cute! Happy birthday, Grady! I love that shirt as well!

DandelionBreeze said...

Happy birthday to your little man... love all your photos of him :) Our little toddler is 3 soon too - such a gorgeous age :)) Thinking of you and bub always xoxo

Tristan said...

aw..he is just too cute!!!

happy birthday grady!!!

The Anglin Family said...

Happy birthday to you lil Cutie pie!!!!

Katie said...

Hillary, I think about you all the time. You can do this you can do this. How is your heart?

I love this post. So precious. Happy birthday, big boy!

Mary said...

He is sooooo cute!! I love his 1st birthday picture....he looks so excited!!!

Melanie Mueller said...

I just love this little guy so much! When he says Aunt Melanie it just melts my heart! He is a complete joy to have in our group of Mueller cousins!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved