Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

This post will be short and sweet tonight! I am completely all worn out from sleeping then eating followed up by more sleep, then shopping, then sleeping yet again and then eating again. Do you see a pattern?? :) I adore my hubby for letting me sleep so much and then feeding me...

Here are just a couple of cute pictures of my sweet boys (and their cute cousins) from tonight's eating marathon at my Mother-in-laws house!

Grady and his cousin Carter enjoying their ice cream!

Graham, Cooper, and Colton. Love these sweet boys and how much they love to play together!

Fun at Omi's house!


I know I jested earlier about all my eating and sleeping today like a Queen, but really its my husband, boys, and sweet little girl who have made me who I am today! With out them I'm nothing! Several times today it crossed my mind that its them that I should be pampering today. I love them all with all my heart!

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

glad you had a nice mother's day!!!

Mary said...

I absolutely love that first picture!! It's so cute!

Happy belated Mother's Day!!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved