Friday, January 28, 2011

Photo Phun Phriday!

So lately I've collected quite a few emails from friends and family that have taken the cutest pictures of my boys. I never know what to do with them so they just sit in my inbox. Well today is the day that I am cleaning out my inbox and posting them for all of us to enjoy!


This picture is from LAST YEAR! My nephews Cooper and Colton, and then our Graham. They had just gotten done putting on the 1st grade music show. Graham and Colton are in the same school and same grade. What lucky cousins!




These 3 pictures are of when Graham and Grady got to sit in a "life flight" helicopter. They were beyond over the moon when the pilots said that they could crawl all up in. Funnily enough, we in a little town called Harper in the middle of the Texas Hill Country (just outside where my husband has a deer lease) for a fish fry to support local charities and they had flown the helicopter in for a fun display in a neighboring field. Can you see the wonder in Grady's eyes in the last two pictures? Too Cute! (and don't you also just love the hunting clothes they are wearing? they sure do!)


This is silly Grady at our old house right before we moved this summer. I love his hair here. We (I) may have to get him a super cute cut this summer!

I found this picture when I was going through my camera last week. Guess who stole my camera and went and took pictures of himself?
 Hope everyone has a really great weekend!

1 comment:

Melanie Mueller said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Grady and is crazy hair. He can totally pull that off. The one of Graham is too cute!! Funny boy! Of course-I love the cousin picture too. So fun to have your cousins be your best friends!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved