Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I feel like lately I have a lot to be thankful for. I'm trying to have a better outlook on life and really try much harder to appreciate even the really little things! So with out further ado...

I'm thankful that my kids have such a big, safe backyard to play in!


I'm thankful for the new soft rug for my feet to walk on!

I'm thankful that there is at least one man in the house that helps me clean!

I'm thankful that I have these two beautiful little boy souls in my life!

I'm thankful American Idol is starting!  I really need a good laugh and this is always a guarantee!


I'm thankful that hunting season is over and I get my husband back! (Please pardon this really old deer lease picture from last year. I totally could not find this years batch!)

I realize that some of these are just purely silly things to be thankful for. But, I am truly glad that I have big things, small things, and all the in between things in my life that make me feel complete!

Love,

Hillary




No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved